Buyer's action plan
An action plan for buying a home
- Complete "Home Buying Goals & Objectives." This will help us focus on what you want in a home.
- Review agency disclosures and agreements.
- Pre-qualify with a lender to strengthen your negotiating position.
- Search the MLS and other sources available to prepare a list of selected properties.
- Narrow down selection by careful analysis of MLS printouts and other data sources.
- Set up showing appointments for selected properties.
- View properties.
- Analyze properties you've seen and refine the search.
- Find the "best" home for you
- Presenting the offer.
- Negotiating the best deal.
- Obtaining an accepted contract.
- Scheduling and attending the inspections.
- Resolving unacceptable conditions.
- Understanding the appraisal process.
- Finalizing the loan.
- Conducting a walk-through.
- Attending and completing closing process.